"A Mother's Treasure is Her Daughter"

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

baby shower @ grandma tay tay's







great grandma rilda

beau kissing baby taylor

grandma tay tay and great grandma rilda

petuka helped me open the baby's presents

hanging out with grandma pj

my aunt janet got to stop by the shower!


auntie meg sent the cutest onesies and burp cloths. wish she could have been there!

grandma tay tay passed out awesome bottle shaped party favors

great grandma rilda, me, and grandma mimi

emily did an awesome job hosting the shower! thanks so much emily, ellen, and jane for having such a special shower for me and baby taylor!!

2 comments:

katie@tulsadetails said...

Hi Kim! I ran across your blog today and I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!! Looks like he or she will be coming soon!

Brooke and Peter said...

hey kim, i am kerri's daughter Brooke in Montana! I just wanted to say CONGRATS and best of luck. You look fantastic and can't wait to see the newest Taylor!