"A Mother's Treasure is Her Daughter"

Saturday, October 25, 2008

baby shower @ aunt cindy's





grandma pj and cousin lindsey's new baby, nikki

grandma mimi and baby nikki. she is getting some practice!

grandma pj, me and baby taylor, and grandma mimi

rachel feasting on the yummy food. we had chicken wraps, fresh fruit, cheese plate, veggies, chips, and my favorite.. baby themed chocolate and vanilla petifors

my cousin monica with her new baby camdyn, and aunt kim

kate, erica, me, rachel, and jenny. they are great pals!

i had to practice holding nikki too

great grandma nan, aunt cindy, and my cousin casie

patty, me, and aunt cindy

beau on a pillow! my mom made these adorable pillows for the baby's crib

me on a pillow! i've never been on a pillow before

recording book that grandma jane loaned to me. we're keeping a record of all of the wonderful gifts and who bought them for the baby.

great grandma rilda!

jenny, rachel, kate, tarah, me, and bethany



macclaren stroller from aunt cindy and great grandma nan

monica made me the CUTEST diaper cake out of newborn pooh bear diapers

casie, great grandma nan, and aunt kathie

2 comments:

hub of the house said...

aunt kathie was there!!! fun - the diaper cake its really cute

katie@tulsadetails said...

So cute! That is too funny to see Jenny R in your pics! I love her ; ) Tell her I said hi!!! (We went to BK together!)

You are too cute!!!