"A Mother's Treasure is Her Daughter"

Sunday, August 24, 2008

baby taylor gets around

life has been eventful since baby taylor entered the picture. i was thinking that pregnancy may slow me down, but no way! baby taylor is along for the ride :)

baby taylor loves parties! my engagement party on april 6th, only five days after finding out the news!

just practicing with our friend's baby, griffin segroves





hmmm.. what are they pointing at??



allison and tommy's engagement shindig on april 12th at 2 months along





baby's first bachelorette party for allison in kansas city, at 4 months along. we all started calling the baby "bean"

group photo at a club in the power and lights district


ang, me, and bethann


my bachelorette party at 4 1/2 months along



enjoying dinner at keo


totally clubbing, o yes, at temple downtown



kate, me, and rachel pause from dancing to my favorite cure song



next, baby taylor hit mommy and daddy's rehearsal dinner AND wedding at 4 1/2 months along. gotta love life's little surprises. our original wedding date was oct. 25th, and baby is coming nov. 25th.


beau, me, and aunt megan



yummy cupcakes.. i'm starting to look like i have a beer-belly

i'm so glad my dress still fit!


o! and i bet you thought that we would just skip the honeymoon because, you know, pregnant chicks can't have any fun... ya right! we went on the greatest cruise and now baby taylor has been to atlanta, orlando, the bahamas, st. maarten, and st. thomas. what a go-getter!



orlando, florida



on our cruise ship


that's not my beer, it's daddy's


baby's first snorkeling in st. thomas

when beau and i got back from the honeymoon (only 9 days later,) everyone was saying how much more my tummy stuck out. i think this was the time i grew the most. either that, or i really enjoyed the food on the cruise :)

so......
i have started trying to be around babies more. i love to visit my friend's babies and i really need the practice!

kathleen and colin's new baby girl, jaqueline kelley



me, jaqueline, and kate


my cousin mark and his wife, monica, with their new baby girl


camdyn raeanne


swimming at amanda's with addylan



beau and i at josh onley's birthday bash.


baby's first mma fights. the music was super loud, and the little one was kicking like crazy. i like to think it was dancing..

me, jena (josh pulcifer's pregnant wife) and jackie



baby does hawaiian at 6 1/2 months. allison and tommy's reception in bartlesville! we did lots of dancing, eating, and of course laughing!



2 comments:

Colin said...

Come back so Jackie can feel baby Taylor's heartbeat!! She looks so different now...

Love the ultrasound pictures, so beautiful!!

hub of the house said...

wow- baby taylor has really lived!!!