"A Mother's Treasure is Her Daughter"

Saturday, November 15, 2008

i think i'm going crazy


i am on my 39th week of being pregnant, and i think i've never been more ready for anything in my life. i constantly think about not being pregnant anymore, and actually holding my baby. i am so curious to find out if baby taylor is a boy or a girl, and what it looks like, and what it's name is. i hope it's healthy. 9 more days until my due date...


beau was just making sure the breast pump worked well. ha ha ha ha haahhaaahh ahahha! this is hilariously funny.

3 comments:

hub of the house said...

I have to say that I have NEVER seen Beau breast pump! glad you're all ready! Tim says BOY , I am sticking with GIRL!!!!

Anonymous said...

If Beau only knew what that could do to him!! I'm so excited about baby (girl) Taylor!!

hub of the house said...

dear nice or nephew,

I am BEYOND excited for you to come into this world!!! please hurry!!

love,

aunt meg